Should you wish to purchase one of the artworks through this website, simply click on contact us and send us an e-mail specifying which work you are interested in purchasing as well as any other queries you might have. Please Note that all prices include 15% Value Added Tax (VAT)
If we are SHIPPING your purchase, you do not pay duty fees. This option applies ONLY TO ORIGINAL ARTWORK.
If you are buying an artwork from an overseas destination and we SHIPPING your purchase to you, the transaction is deemed VAT exempt. You would therefore be paying the given price, less 15% VAT.
The option of air freighting artworks is available to all Sénéchal-Senekal clients. By working in collaboration with the best logistics company in South Africa, there is a strong focus on quick, efficient transit and constant communication throughout the transportation process. Our company provides air cargo services to International destinations including North America, Latin and South America, the Far and Middle East, Indian Sub Continent, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
1. Gallery to Airport: With this option, your artwork is delivered to the airport nearest to you. You will promptly receive all the necessary information prior to the artwork arriving at the airport. This includes pick-up dates, collection numbers as well as consignment flight details. You have a grace period of 3 days to arrange Import Custom Clearance, hereby assuring that your artworks’ airport clearance is free. Airport handling fees are applicable at the destination airport. These conditions only apply to the Gallery to Airport option. We would like to encourage our clients to use this option, since it is the most time and cost effective option.
- Buyer must appoint an Agent at Destination to process documentation for customs formalities.
- Buyer must obtain at its own risk and expense any import licence or other official authorisation and carry out, where applicable, all customs formalities for the import of the goods and for their transit through country of destination.
- Buyer must accept delivery of the goods when they are delivered and receive them from the carrier at the named airport of destination.
- All applicable duties, taxes and other charges as well as costs of carrying out customs formalities payable upon import of the goods and, where necessary, for their transit through the country of destination.
- The seller will provide the relevant documentation, example, commercial invoice / packing list, airway bill
2. Gallery to Door: This option will enable you to have your painting delivered to your doorstep. But we will put you in contact with the agent from your destination. we do till airport ONLY, thus we will put you in touch with the agent that will organise door to door delivery for a additional fee from the client and not from the gallery, because we only provide service gallery to airport ONLY.
3. Gallery to Hotel: Sénéchal-Senekal Art Gallery also offers you the option to have the artwork delivered to the hotel or guesthouse where you are residing. For a additional fee.
4. Gallery to Client Home: Sénéchal-Senekal Art Gallery will deliver your purchased artwork to your doorstep for a additional fee. If, however, you wish to view the artwork in your home before purchasing it, a service charge will be negotiated beforehand.
Additional Service information
The price of the airfreight is calculated on top of the purchasing price and must be paid on the same day. The client must advise us on all contact and physical address details. Details provided by the client are kept strictly confidential.
Specialized packers, who deal with high value cargo on a regular basis, will handle the packaging and crating of the artwork. The insurance and crating of the artwork is included in the airfreight price of both options. In addition, there is a 110% insurance guarantee on the cargo. The gallery will keep the client updated throughout the whole transportation process. Your painting will take approximately 3 to 5 working days to arrive, depending on destination.
Logistic Expertise – Insurance
Cargo Insurance is a critical part of the International transportation process. Although it is difficult to assess all the risks and make definite evaluations, our aim is to identify hidden risks in transportation and to structure an insurance program addressing those risks while providing financial security.
The airfreight price is calculated according to the volumetric weight of each painting. The destinations, the value of the painting, packaging as well as the chosen airfreight option, contribute to the final price. Original artworks are duty free.
Our airfreight company’s system and consistent approach, ensures that cargo moves through our global network in a secure manner.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Unfortunately, we don’t do any refunds.